About LaFour Law Firm, P.C.
Whether in the courtroom, an arbitration or in settlement negotiations, we support our clients with knowledge, experience, and driven focus that lead to favorable solutions.
Lacy LaFour is the managing lawyer at LaFour Law Firm, P.C.. Throughout her career, she has represented clients in the full spectrum of property and child-related family law matters.
Lacy has extensive experience in handling the assessment and division of complex marital property estates for the high-net-worth client, which include stock option and restricted stock issues, handling business entities, private equity interests and joint ventures in the context of a divorce, characterization and tracing of assets, valuation issues, retirement assets, and issues unique to C-Class executives.
Additionally, Lacy is experienced in assisting clients with ethical asset protection in the form of both premarital and postmarital agreements.
Recognizing that not every client with a complex legal issue is a high net worth individual, Lacy has brought into her firm a passion for providing individualized solutions to a broader range of clientele.
Lacy also has extensive experience with child custody disputes, child visitation issues, modification of pre-existing child-related orders, parentage actions, relocation issues, child support, and enforcement issues. We support you with knowledge, experience, and driven focus that lead you to results.
View our attorney profiles:
- Director on the Board of Directors of the Family Law Section of the Houston Bar Association – Current
- Member of the Houston Bar Association Family Law Section – Current
- Member of the Houston Bar Association – Current
- Member of the State Bar of Texas Family Law Section – Current
- Member of the Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court – 2007–2010
- Member of the American Business Women’s Association – Current