Divorce and family law
Lacy LaFour is the managing lawyer at LaFour Law Firm, P.C. Throughout her almost 20-year career, Lacy has successfully represented clients in the full spectrum of property and child related family law matters.
While Lacy continues to represent a broad range of clients and legal issues, she has extensive experience in representing clients with complex legal issues with a particular emphasis on assisting clients with complex property disputes, business divisions, and issues unique to the high-net-worth client.
In recent years, Lacy has expanded her work to include consultation and case and negotiation management in family matters for professional athletes and other high-profile clients around the country.
Lacy provides her clients with solid, realistic legal advice, focused case analysis, a comprehensive plan and approach tailored to each client and his or her goals, and staunch advocacy. Lacy understands that many clients want to avoid protracted and costly litigation, and she is uniquely skilled at generating creative settlement options for the client's consideration.
Lacy is a certified mediator, and she is trained in the Collaborative Divorce Process.
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section, former Director
- Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Burta Rhoads Raborn Inns of Court
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section
- American Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Industry Section
- American Businesswomen’s Association